My Secret Cure For Everything!
I started using it on dermatitis I have around my nose. I have tried everything to get rid of this and after a week of using Apple Cider Vinegar on the area I have noticed a huge difference. I also occasionally rinse my hair and scalp with it and I have now begun to drink 1 teaspoon of it in water (be warned it’s not nice but just skull it down!) as it is great for digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar is basically just fermented apple juice with enzymes and acids added
I have been told it has a host of other uses as well including a wart killer (just soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and secure on wart with a band-aid over night). You can also use it on your pets if they have a skin irritation.
According to Natural News.com The top 10 health benefits include:
1. Balances the inner ecosystem – making the internal pH more alkaline. Disease prefers an acid environment, provided by processed food, among other things.
2. Detox the body – cleanses your body and kidneys easily.
3. Weight loss – breaks down fat.
4. Cures allergies – pet, food, environmental.
5. Cures sinus infections, headaches, sore throats, and flu.
6. Clears acne, contact dermatitis, warts, varicose veins, and other skin problems.
7. Lowers high cholesterol and high blood pressure, often in a mere 2 weeks.
8. Kills Candida (and yeast infections) and fungus, and populates the gut with friendly microflora (good bacteria and yeast). This usually stops sugar cravings as well.
9. Used to ease arthritis, stiff joints, and gout.
10. Strengthens stomach acid to eliminate acid reflux and heartburn (because contrary to what Big Pharma says, its weak stomach acid that causes acid reflux).
It’s best to buy organic Apple Cider Vinegar from a health food store as the cheap supermarket brands may not have as many medicinal properties.
It’s fairly cheap too. An organic bottle in Australia costs approximately $6 and lasts a while as you only use a small amount.
When I use on my skin I don’t dilute it but when you use it for the first time I would recommend that you dilute with water, particularly when applying to your pets skin.